uGeo Denmark update
Thursday (August 11th) at 2:00 p.m. (UTC+1) UrbiStat will release the 2021 STATISTIK DENMARK socio-demographic, economic and administrative updates related to the Danish territory:
- municipalities (new & aggregations);
- inhabitants to 01/01/2022;
- families at 01/01/2022;
- marital status to 01/01/2022;
- foreigners to 01/01/2022;
- age classes to 01/01/2022;
- consumption (by merchandise category) to 01/01/2022;
- disposable income to 01/01/2022;
It will be added:
- census sections;
It will also be updated:
- new geographical boundaries of municipalities;
- cartography / road graph (new roads / types of road and travel times updates).
N.B. It has been improved the distribution of the population, obtained through the demographic information recorded in the census sections (source STATISTIK DENMARK).
It is highly recommended to save off-line the outputs of analysis stored into the platform and for which automatic updates are not requested.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Urbistat team:
- by e-mail email@example.com
- by calling +39 059 8395229