Dear Users, Friday (November 9th) at 6:00 p.m. (UTC+1) UrbiStat will release the 2018 ISTAT socio-demographic, economic and administrative updates related to the Italian territory:
- municipality (new & aggregations);
- zip code (new & aggregations);
- inhabitants to 01/01/2018;
- families at 01/01/2018;
- marital status to 01/01/2018;
- foreigners to 01/01/2018;
- age classes to 01/01/2018;
- employed / unemployed to 01/01/2018;
- labor force / labor nonforce to 01/01/2018;
- consumption (by merchandise category) to 01/01/2018;
- disposable income to 01/01/2018;
- tourism to 01/01/2018.
It will also be updated:
- new municipality / zip code geographical boundaries;
- cartography / road graph (new roads / types of road and travel times updates).
It is highly recommended to save off-line the outputs of analysis stored into the platform and for which automatic updates are not requested.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Urbistat team: