Dear Users, Thrusday (June 8th) at 6:00 p.m. (UTC+1) UrbiStat will release the INE (Instituto Nacional de Estatìstica) socio-demographic and economic updates related to the Portugal territory and islands (Azzorre and Madeira):
- inhabitants to 01/01/2015;
- families to 01/01/2015;
- foreigners to 01/01/2015;
- age classes to 01/01/2015;
- employed / unemployed to 01/01/2015;
- labor force / labor nonforce to 01/01/2015;
It will also be updated:
- cartography / road graph (travel times updates).
It is recommended to save off-line the outputs of analysis stored into the platform and for which automatic updates are not wanted.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Urbistat team: