Thursday (April 27th) at 2:00 p.m. (UTC+1) UrbiStat will release the 2021 INE socio-demographic, economic and administrative updates related to the Portugal territory:
- zip codes, municipalities, provinces, regions (new & aggregations);
- inhabitants to 01/01/2022;
- families at 01/01/2022;
- marital status to 01/01/2022;
- foreigners to 01/01/2022;
- age classes to 01/01/2022;
- employed / unemployed to 01/01/2022;
- labor force/labor nonforce to 01/01/2022;
- consumption (by merchandise category) to 01/01/2022;
- disposable income to 01/01/2022;
- tourism to 01/01/2022;
It will also be updated:
- new geographical boundaries of: municipalities, provinces, regions;
- new census sections;
- cartography / road graph (new roads / types of road and travel times updates).
It has been also updated the distribution of the population, obtained through the demographic information recorded in the census sections (source INE) .
It is recommended to save off-line the outputs of analysis stored into the platform and for which automatic updates are not requested.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Urbistat team: