UrbiStat is pleased to announce that starting from Wednesday (October 30th) at 2.00 p.m. (UTC+1) our platform will be implemented also for the South Russian territory. The update represents an expansion of the already existing country uGeo RUSSIA 2 (which includes 13 sub-administrative area). The following socio-demographic data will be available for the South Russian territory (source GKS):
- municipalities to 01/01/2018;
- inhabitants to 01/01/2018;
- natural balance to 01/01/2018;
- migratory balance to 01/01/2018;
It will also be added:
- new geographical boundaries of administrative divisions, federal subjects and discricts;
- cartography / road graph (roads, types of road and travel times).
It is highly recommended to save off-line the outputs of analysis relating to the Moscow area stored into the platform and for which automatic updates are not requested.
Please note that, due to the size of the territory, the Russia nation has been divided into 4 sub-territories. This update represents the second of 4.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Urbistat team: