Wednesday (January 13th) at 2:00 p.m. (UTC+1) UrbiStat will release the INSEE (Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques) socio-demographic and economic updates related to the French territory:
- municipality (new & aggregations);
- inhabitants to 01/01/2018;
- families to 01/01/2018;
- foreigners to 01/01/2018;
- age classes to 01/01/2018;
- employed / unemployed to 01/01/2018;
- labor force / labor nonforce to 01/01/2018;
- consumption (by merchandise category) to 01/01/2019;
- disposable income to 01/01/2019;
It will also be updated:
- new geographical boundaries of municipalities;
- cartography / road graph (new roads / types of road and travel times updates).
It has been also updated the distribution of the population, obtained through the demographic information recorded in the census sections (source INSEE).
It is recommended to save off-line the outputs of analysis stored into the platform and for which automatic updates are not wanted.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Urbistat team: